RCM3™ Executive Overview
Some organizations think of maintenance management as merely an annoying cost center activity rather than one that leads to solid financial improvements. The fact is, moving to an overall asset management approach using RCM3™ principles can help drive optimal equipment performance, which translates directly into bottom line business improvements.
This overview introduces executives to the intricacies of modern asset management so that they are best prepared to actively sponsor a risk-based asset performance improvement initiative. Roles and responsibilities within a reliability improvement initiative are examined and the keys to success are discussed along with the review of actual case studies.
RCM3 is an extension to our robust RCM2™ process, the standard in Reliability Centered Maintenance. RCM3 focuses on preserving asset or system functions while reducing or eliminating physical and economic risks. Discussions revolve around how these provide the framework necessary to develop a sensible and defensible asset management program. Physical asset management through RCM3 also forms the framework for a successful culture change for management, maintenance, operations and engineering. Correctly applied, RCM3 achieves greater safety and environmental integrity, improved operating performance and profitability, higher maintenance cost-effectiveness, and longer useful life of physical assets. RCM3 supports the International Asset and Risk Management standards ISO 55001 and ISO 31000 and is fully compliant with SAE standards JA 1011 and JA 1012.
By Participating You Will:
- Be introduced to the fundamental principles of Reliability Centered Maintenance and RCM3.
- Learn how reduced risk through reliability improvement can contribute to your overall business success.
- Gain direction in how to best achieve improved and sustainable asset performance results while lowering business risks.
- Have a better understanding of your role as an executive sponsor.
- Acquire knowledge to help make informed decisions in support of your asset management and risk management strategies.
- Learn how RCM3 reduces physical and economic risks and contributes to organizational objectives.
- Learn how RCM3 enables the mandate for Corporate Social Responsibility.
Length of Course: 1 day
- Executive Management
- General Managers, Directors
- Plant Managers
- Operations Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Engineering Managers
Prerequisites: Business interest in Reliability-Centered Maintenance
Course Materials: Introduction to RCM3 booklet
- Hold an exclusive course at your facility for your employees
- Host a course at your facility for your employees and invite participants from other companies
- Attend a public course hosted by a member of The Aladon Network
Number of Participants: Maximum 20
Cost: Please contact your local Aladon Network Member for pricing.
For More Information:
To find out more about RCM3 download the brochure here.