Principles of Physical Asset Management
Since the release of the Asset Management ISO Standard, industry responded with various degrees of adoption. The ISO 55001 framework provides excellent guidance for what to do in order to achieve conformance, compliance and excellence, but the standard does not provide details on how to do it. During this course, Aladon will provide participants the how to and background for developing a world-class asset management strategy through applying the Asset Management Standard ISO 55001 framework. Delegates will also learn about the requirements in the standard and its relevance to Industry. A brief overview of the standard framework will be given with explanation of each process.
Aladon’s Principles of Physical Asset Management course is designed to provide delegates with an overview of the principles and best practices of Physical Asset Management as defined by the International Standards. Delegates also get the chance to apply these methods and techniques to simple case studies and exercises.
What to Expect:
Delegates will receive Industry-leading author’s published books on relevant topics (Asset Management, Reliability Centered Maintenance and Planning and Scheduling) covered in the course as well as manuals, exercises and solutions. The course is interactive and based on many years of experience and industrial application.
Length of Course: 5 days
- Senior Executives
- Senior Managers and Superintendents
- Union Leaders and Stakeholders
- Anyone interested in learning about Physical Asset Management
Prerequisites: Business interest in Physical Asset Management
- RCM3 by Marius Basson
- Comprehensive course manual with a list of recommended books of leading authors in Physical Asset Management and Planning and Scheduling
- Case Studies
- Exercises and Solution Sets
- Hold an exclusive course at your facility for your employees
- Host a course at your facility for your employees and invite participants from other companies
- Attend a public course hosted by a member of The Aladon Network
Number of Participants: Maximum 20
Cost: Please contact Aladon or your local Aladon Network Member for pricing.
For More Information:
Contact Aladon or your local Aladon Network Member for more information.