Minerals & Mining-Centric Solutions
What are the Aladon Industry-Centric Solutions?
The Aladon Minerals and Mining-centric reliability solutions are based on years of experience implementing RCM and reliability improvement programs in the mining industries. The Aladon track record in the minerals and mining Industry speaks volumes and includes references from all commodities (Coal, Diamonds, Lead and Zinc, Gold, Copper, Iron Ore, Platinum, Titanium) as well as Oil Sands operations. It further covers physical assets being used in all forms of mining (above ground and underground), separation and treatment from the leading operators around the globe. Many of the Aladon Practitioners have worked and managed mining operations and understand the challenges faced by the mining industry. Our new Industry-centric solutions offer experience-based methodologies which includes comprehensive templates and information to expedite the implementation of reliability-based programs. Aladon works with our partners to innovate in the application of the technology for autonomous operations, continuous monitoring, predictive analytics and cognitive learning to ensure safe operations of your equipment.
Aladon’s Minerals and Mining-centric Program Provides:
- Mining-centric solution overviews (for executives and stakeholders) and training for all employees
- Mining-centric content and case studies
- Mining-centric training courses and experienced based learning
- World-wide references from multiple locations for best practice solutions
- Access to world-class expertise and bench marks
- Access to leading innovations in the application of technology
What We Offer:
- Minerals and Mining-centric RCM (Including generic templates for all critical equipment)
- Heavy equipment templates for rapid implementation
- Minerals and Mining-centric Condition Assessment (including hundreds of mining industry equipment templates)
- Minerals and Mining-centric Reliability Centered Design with proven results
- Minerals and Mining-centric Root Cause Failure Analysis
The templates and training material are mining focused and includes true case studies from real experiences. Aladon is further proud to be members of the Asset Management Standards Development Committee for Mining and the Canadian Institute of Mining (CIM).
Please contact Aladon or an Aladon Network Member to learn more about our Minerals and Mining-centric solutions. Download Aladon’s Mining and Minerals Brochure here.