RCM2™ Executive Overview
Some organizations think of maintenance management as merely an annoying cost center activity rather than one that leads to solid financial improvements. The fact is, moving to an overall asset management approach using RCM2™ principles can help drive optimal equipment performance, which translates directly into bottom line business improvements.
This overview introduces executives to the intricacies of modern asset management so that they are best prepared to actively sponsor an asset performance improvement initiative. Roles and responsibilities within a reliability improvement initiative are examined and the keys to success are discussed along with the review of actual case studies.
RCM2, the standard in Reliability Centered Maintenance, and its derivatives are introduced. Discussions revolve around how these provide the framework necessary to develop a sensible and defensible asset management program. Physical asset management through RCM2 also forms the framework for a successful culture change for management, maintenance, operations and engineering. Correctly applied, RCM2 achieves greater safety and environmental integrity, improved operating performance and profitability, higher maintenance cost-effectiveness, and longer useful life of physical assets.
By Participating You Will:
- Be introduced to the fundamental principles of Reliability Centered Maintenance.
- Learn how reliability can contribute to your overall business success.
- Gain direction in how to best achieve improved and sustainable asset performance results.
- Have a better understanding of your role as an executive sponsor.
- Acquire knowledge to help make informed decisions in support of your asset management strategies.
Length of Course: 1 days
- Executive Management
- General Managers, Directors
- Plant Managers
- Operations Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Engineering Managers
Prerequisites: Business interest in Reliability Centered Maintenance
Course Materials: Introduction to RCM2 booklet
- Hold an exclusive course at your facility for your employees
- Host a course at your facility for your employees and invite participants from other companies
- Attend a public course hosted by a member of The Aladon Network
Number of Participants: Maximum 20
Cost: Please contact your local Aladon Network Member for pricing.
For More Information:
To find out more about RCM2 download the brochure here.