About Soporte y Cia SAS
Soporte & Cia. SAS. is actively involved in improving assets reliability, with creation, dissemination, develop and implementation of responsible management models and strategies for asset maintenance, providing tools, methodologies and processes that supports and facilitates continuous improvement, ensuring quality information, standardized processes, control of resources, providing professional growth and economic stability to their employees, competitive advantages to their business partners, and profitability to its shareholders.
Soporte & Cia. SAS. develops products and provides services with tools and methods for integration, synergy and control. We strive to provide our customers with permanent contact, ongoing support. We are committed to establish actions that will lead to continuous improvement of our processes.
- RCM2 implementation for over 10 years in Coca Cola Femsa – Mexico, several systems in bottlers Coca Cola products
- RCM2 implementation in METRO DE MEDELLIN – Colombia, public transportation (train, cable railway, tram, bus)
- RCM2 implementation in IMPALA TERMINALS GROUP – Colombia, river and maritime transportation
- RCM2 implementation in ESENTTIA – Colombia, systems for polypropylene and polyethylene production
- RCM2 implementation for over 10 years in Fresnillo group – Mexico, several systems in mine and plant divisions
- Soporte y Cía has consultants certified with the SMRP proctor approval
- XII Congreso Mexicano de Confiabilidad y Mantenimiento – September 18 to 21, 2017 – México
- 33 Convencion Minera PERUMIN – September 18 to 22, 2017 – Peru
Principal Practitioner Profile
Senior Consultant and Director
Years of Experience:25+
Notable Facts: Carlos Perez has more than 25 years facilitating, training and applying RCM2 in the industrial sectors such as transportation, electric, mining, military, aqueduct, industrial, petro chemical, services and foods.
He is an RCM2 Aladon Network presenter, a maintenance management consultant, a certified professional in maintenance and reliability and approved proctor of SMRP and an active member of the Institute of Asset Management.
Carlos shares his knowledge and expertise at many Spanish speaking engagements which include: Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Argentina, Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Republica Dominicana, El Salvador and Colombia. He has also participated as a teacher in postgraduate courses and certifications in many universities in Colombia and South America.
Carlos holds degrees in Mechanical Engineering from Pontificia Bolivariana University and IT Specialist of EAFIT University in Medellin Colombia. He also has as a degree as a specialist and a master in asset management and specialist in project management from Valencia University in Spain.
Expertise: • RCM2
• Maintenance planning and scheduling
• Hierarchy and asset information
• Costs and KPI
• Maintenance and asset management model implementation
• Organizational structure and roles for maintenance areas
Victoria Uribe Naranjo
Years of Experience:25+
Notable Facts: In addition to being an Aladon Certified Practitioner, Victoria is a Mechanical Engineer, Maintenance Management Specialist and Asset and Project Management Master. She is also an instructor and implementation consultant in RCM2, reliability, root cause analysis, maintenance and asset management. She has participated in the support of diagnostics, action plans and improvement processes of maintenance management.
Expertise: Supported and lead RCM2 implementation in companies of transportation, food, services, mining and energy, petrochemical and utility sectors in Colombia, Argentina, Chile, Mexico.